- FIND GLOVES BY HAZARD
FIND GLOVES BY INDUSTRY
- Airports & Ports
- Clean room
- Commercial fishing
- Municipal services
- Oil and gas
- Outdoor sports
- Warehousing & Distribution
Antistatic Protection GlovesSHOWA Creates the Best Antistatic Protection Gloves (Electrostatic Discharge Gloves)
SHOWA’s antistatic protection gloves carry high surface resistivity, providing excellent protection for your hands and equipment against disastrous electrical shocks.
Why You Need Antistatic (ESD) Glove Protection
Manufacturing industries such as aerospace and automotive should not overlook the perils of electrostatic discharge (ESD). Gas explosions and integrated circuit failures cripple business operations and even cause fatalities.
For this reason, ESD Protected Areas (EPAs) require antistatic gloves in both handling and assembly processes. The gloves protect the worker’s hands while shielding products and components from getting contaminated.
What Makes SHOWA the Best Choice
SHOWA’s antistatic protection gloves are your hands’ PPE solution in a statically charged work environment. All of our antistatic gloves follow surface resistivity standards. This feature makes our gloves the preferred choice in industries such as aerospace, automotive, IT, and electronic cleanroom environments.
To work well with static-dissipative polyurethane palm coating, we create them with conductive integrated fibers. This combination disperses static electricity buildup, avoiding injury and equipment failure.
Benefits of SHOWA Antistatic Gloves
- SHOWA has antistatic gloves suited for cleanrooms and EPA laboratories, general purposes, and chemical resistant variants for a multiple hazard environment.
- Depending on the type of antistatic glove you choose, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Seamless knit liner design provides comfort and breathability.
- Snug fit helps to perform detailed tasks.
- Oil and abrasion resistance coating protects hands.
- Ergonomic shape renders added comfort and reduces hand fatigue.
Protect Yourself from ESD with SHOWA Antistatic Protection Gloves
Production operations that involve intricate work with circuit boards or handling heavy equipment in a hazardous environment are just some of the conditions sensitive to static discharge. Don’t wait for a disaster to happen at your site. Choose SHOWA antistatic protection gloves to protect yourself against ESD injury.